Designing a compelling landing page for your business is a sure way to increase sale conversion from the results of digital marketing campaigns or investments you run. You need a landing page that is easily accessible such that it compels potential clients and visitors to take action.
Few steps to help you create an easily accessible landing page.
- Know What You Want: You need to know exactly what you want your clients to do when they click on the link that takes them to the landing page of your business. Do you want them to order products, sign up for your course or newsletter, register for a course or training or contact you? When you know what you want, it will determine the contents of the website landing page. But remember, you must limit yourself to one or 2 call to action.
- Know Your Audience: – It will be an effort in futility if you go through the stress of creating a digital marketing campaign and landing page without understanding precisely who your target audience is.
- Know Thoroughly Your Message: – Do an outline of the message you want to pass across, ensuring that you highlight the most important details about your products or services first. Make sure you highlight the benefits, the features of your products and also client’s reviews that have bought your product and were impressed with it.
- Create a draft of the content: – Make sure you create a rough draft of the content you want to put in your landing page, that way you can be sure that you will not leave out any important information. Your draft should also have every important feature of your product or services.
- Keep Your Design Layout Clean, and Organized: – The look, feel, and overall structure of your landing page layout and design will make a huge impression on how effective it would be and how well it leads to and drives conversions. The vital role of your landing page should be to make it as easy as possible for a visitor to have their interest piqued and convert it to sales. It is important that all aspects of your page work towards this objective, no matter what your product is, whether it by filling out a form, making a purchase, signing up to receive newsletters, or downloading an eBook.
- Make Use of colorful and eye-catching images: For a landing page to be effective, the page design must make use of colorful and eye-catching images. There is a common notion that certain button colors such as red or green increase landing page conversions, but above all make sure that there is a strong contrast between your button color and your background.
- Less is more: – It is better to maintain a clean page with obvious, natural flow and order with no distractions. A good landing page should provide all the necessary information needed to encourage visitors to convert, but nothing extra or unnecessary. Too much info can overwhelm visitors, cut of the excesses to provide only vital information that visitors need. Such info should be put in front and center, where it is easily seen, using bullet points to explain details where possible.
- Make Your Page Mobile Friendly: – It is important that your landing page can easily be accessed and navigated on mobile devices, as most web visits up to nearly 30% comes from mobile. It has been discovered that having a mobile-friendly site can even double your conversions. The look and feel of your landing page on mobile devices should be appealing – make it easy to navigate, fast loading, and clickable.